DX’s Rollerworld are a provider of recreational activities including, but not limited to roller skating, laser tag, karaoke and entertainment machines. By booking any of our activities you and anyone your booking for agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Roller skating, like all sports, has risks that should be considered. Even thoroughly trained and experienced skaters have the risk of injury due to the nature of the sport.
- Neither the owner, the management, nor the staff of Rollerworld shall be liable for any accident or injury to any customer or third party.
- Accidents can occur through one’s lack of skill and experience or by collision with another third party. For this reason, skaters and other visitors understand they may be at risk of accidents and injury from both themselves or other parties.
- If you are a beginner skater, we highly recommend you consider taking lessons prior to attempting this sport. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All skaters shall properly behave and observe all rules including but not limited to the Rollercode and instructions given by members of staff. Failure to abide by the Rollercode or staff’s instructions will be liable for eviction.
- People considered at a higher risk should consult with a doctor before participating. This includes but is not limited to the following people, or people with the following conditions: elderly persons, pregnant persons, those that can not take care of themselves, related epilepsy, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, poliomyelitis, osteogenesis imperfecta or other bone diseases.
- Parents, carers or guardians have a duty to supervise their children. Rollerworld will not be held liable to those suffering damage as a result of a parent’s, carer’s or guardian’s failure to properly supervise persons in their care. All under 14’s must be accompanied by a paying parent, carer or guardian over the age of 18 in all sessions.
- No food or drink is allowed in the venue.
- All personal belongings and valuable items must be left in a car or at home, only a small skate bag is allowed in the building and this and coats must be left at the cloakroom provided, there may be a cost for this. Neither the owner, management, nor any staff of Rollerworld shall be responsible for the loss, theft or damage to any property or belongings of any visitor.
- Please be aware that Rollerworld runs events that welcomes visitors and staff with disabilities, learning difficulties and medical conditions that may not be visible. Any aggression or abuse directed towards any visitors or our staff will not be tolerated and will be liable for eviction.
- By attending Rollerworld event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- Our Rollercode is included in our terms and conditions. Everyone that enters Rollerworld must abide by the Rollercode:
- No dirty, damaged, oiled skates, skates with dangerous axels or skates with floor marking wheels or stoppers
- No aggressive inline skates
- All quad skates must have 2 good toe stops or jam plugs
- All skates are checked for rink worthiness
- If your skates are not up to these standards on entry or on the rink you will have to repair, replace or hire new skates if available
- No entry or exit is permitted on skates
- Recommended Smart/Casual
- No loose items of clothing including but not limited to hats & jumpers tied around your waist on the rink
- No offensive clothing
- All shoes, coats, bags etc must be left in car or at home, skate bags must be left in the cloakroom.
- large bags will not be permitted into the venue
- Cloakroom costs are non-refundable and £1 per item
- We reserve all rights of admission
- No pass-outs or re-admission
- Under 14’s must be accompanied by a paying parent, guardian or carer (18+) at all times in the venue
- A participating or non-participation ticket is required for entry for all activities
- We conduct security searches on entry to the venue as part of our commitment to keep our customers safe. Refusal of a bag or personal search will result in refusal of entry.
- This venue has steps and ramps
- Smoke and flashing light effects are used during skating sessions at any time
- No professional or flash photography without the prior consent of Rollerworld management
- No phones or listening devices on the rink
- No swearing or anti-social behaviour
- No smoking, E-cigarettes or similar devices inside the venue.
Food & Drink
- No food or drink can be brought into the venue
- Medical exceptions to this rule can only be made with a medical note where there is no alternative available in the venue
- Drinking water fountains may be available please ask at reception, water will be available from our refreshment booth at a small charge
- No Chewing gum anywhere inside the venue
- If there is a bar in the venue, only under 18’s (Challenge 25) will be allowed in the bar – No excessive drinking, where a bar is available
- CCTV is in 24 hour operation
- Any incidents must be reported in writing to Rollerworld within 7 working days
- By attending a Rollerworld event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials
- As part of our commitment to keeping customers and our staff safe, Rollerworld conducts security searches on anyone entering the venue.
- Our security team will search all bags as part of our entry code.
- Customers will also be subject to a personal search by our security team.
- Refusal of a bag or personal search will result in denial of entry to our venue.
- No food or liquids of any kind are permitted to be brought into the venue from outside. Refreshments can be bought in the venue.
- No Chewing gum anywhere inside the venue.
- No bags larger than the size of a small skate bag that holds 1 pair of skates are allowed in the venue.
- All under 14’s must be accompanied by a paying parent, carer or guardian over the age of 18 in all sessions. Additionally, on Relaxed events, all under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent, carer or guardian over the age of 18.
Tickets & Fees
- Entry is not permitted without an online ticket or paying at the door.
- You will receive a QR code on your online booking confirmation, this must be ready to scan on entry.
- Tickets cannot be re-sold to a 3rd party.
- For tickets paid at the door there is an additional walk-in fee which is added to each ticket.
- Any spectators or non-participating visitors, including, but not limited to parents, guardians and friends will need to purchase an entry ticket to enter.
- There will be no skate hire available on the day, all skate hire must be purchased online beforehand.
Cancellations & Refunds
- For all bookings at least 48 hours notice must be given by email to receive a refund unless specified otherwise on the booking.
- For all bookings excluding events at least 1 hour’s notice must be given to move your booking to a new date or receive a credit note for the booking.
- All bookings that have had their date moved or paid for by credit note are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be provided if notice is not given by either email or through our contact form.
- On all online tickets, all booked persons must arrive at the same time. Any unused spaces will be checked in without a refund.
- Games on the rink may require non-participants to exit the rink until the game is over; no refunds or discounts will be given in the event this happens.
Our Terms & Conditions were last updated in April 2023.