Carers At Rollerworld
Free Rollerworld Carer Pass For Carers
You are entitled to a free Rollerworld Carer Pass if you meet the Carer Pass Requirements below.
The pass gives you free entry to the venue to:
- Spectate during skating sessions while caring.
- If the person you’re caring for needs assistance on the rink we will provide a skating ticket & skate hire.
- Free Laser Quest tickets if caring for someone playing Laser Quest.
- Free Karaoke Suite Ticket if caring for someone singing in the karaoke suite.
*Please note that carers are not permitted to walk on the rink other than during the specific Relaxed Sessions
Carer Pass Requirements
To apply for a Carer Pass you will need the following items:
- Filled in & signed Rollerworld Carer Waiver (available from reception)
- A valid Carer Certificate issued by Colchester Borough Council or Department for Work and Pensions.
- A form of Photographic Identification (Passport, Photocard Drivers Licence or National Identity Card)
Without these 3 items carer passes will not be issued.
Applying For A Carer Pass
To apply for a carer pass, follow the following step:
- Bring your Carer Waiver, Carer Certificate & Photo ID to reception.
- Your documents will be checked by the duty manager.
- Your photo will be taken and Carer pass will be issued.
Please note, as the pass needs to be approved by a manager and printed we may ask you to come back later in the session to take your photo and provide a card.
One off visits
If you are coming to Rollerworld and you do not wish to apply for a card we will still need to check your Carer Certificate, Photo ID and a Carer waiver will need to be filled in on entry.