Job Reference : Quasar Marshall
Location : Rollerworld Colchester
Employment Type : Permanent (Part time)
Department : Entertainment
Availability and willingness to work evenings and weekends is essential
The Quasar Marshall is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and ensures safety and security in the Quasar arena.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To report for duty on time and in the correct uniform.
- To ensure that the rink area is kept clean at all times.
- Follow rigidly and observe all safety regulations and rules.
- To communicate our services and facilities to guests as required.
- To deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner and to notify management of these.
- To ensure that the guests’ needs and requirements are met.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
- To ensure that all reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of yourself, other employees, guests and other persons on the premises.
- To report and where possible take action on incidents of accidents or damage.
- To carry out any other duties as may be notified to you by management.
- To ensure that all fire doors are closed and that fire routes are kept clear at all times.
- REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to deal in a firm and polite manner with customer and with positive, pleasant and helpful attitude.
- Physically fit.
Work experience NOT required
Training will be given, including: FIRST AID AT WORK