Job Reference : Cafe Team
Location : Rollerworld Colchester
Employment Type : Permanent (Part time)
Department : Food & Beverage
Experience not needed BUT availability and willingness to work evenings and weekends is essential
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide a friendly and efficient service within the cafe, dispensing orders accurately, with courtesy to the standard required according to company policy and legislation.
- To report for duty on time and in the correct uniform.
- To ensure that the guests’ needs and requirements are met.
- You are responsible for the efficient dispensing and servicing of drinks and food.
- To communicate our services and facilities to guests as required.
- To ensure that the cafe area is kept clean at all times.
- Follow rigidly and observe all hygiene regulations.
- Ensure the accuracy of all floats by checking them and reporting irregularities.
- To deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner and to notify management of these.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
- To observe all safety procedures and rules.
- To report and where possible take action on incidents of accidents or damage.
- To carry out any other duties as may be notified to you by management.
Training will be given, including: FOOD SAFETY, FIRST AID AT WORK